Bloomingdales x CBCF - 100% Style and Wellness in Support of CBCF
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Bloomingdales Short Hills, Forty Carrots
- 1200 Morris Turnpike
- Short Hills
- , New Jersey
Join us at Bloomingdales for an evening reception at Forty Carrots, special panel discussion, fashion presentation and shopping in support of the Cure Breast Cancer Foundation.
The event begins at 6:00PM.
Panel Discussion and Fashion Presentation begins at 6:45PM.
*Bloomingdale's will donate 10% of total group sales to CBCF.
- Panelists: Dr. Elizabeth Comen, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Dr. Sheeva Talebian; Dr. Jaime Knopman; and Dr. Serena Chen, St. Barnabas
- Special Guests: Erin Misischia and Leah Feldman
- Host Committee: Lisa Abramson, Carly Abramson, Deborah Q. Belfatto, Leah Feldman, Dianne Grenz, Yris Lindsay, Pam Lipkin, Lauren Mirman, Erin Misischia, Alexis Shaw, Heather Symons & Jennifer Ross
Plus, shop the Walters Faith fine jewelry pop-up shop. Exclusive pricing available only during this limited engagement.
Bloomingdale's has added Sunday as a bonus shopping day, where 10% of the total group sales will be donated to CBCF. Now you can shop to benefit Cure Breast Cancer Foundation all weekend!
*Some restrictions apply. Receipts must be presented to Gift Wrap on the Lower Level. Valid September 15, 2016 – September 18, 2016. Valid ONLY at Bloomingdale’s, The Mall at Short Hills.
Please RSVP via the form below before the event.